The Responsible Business Forum is a Polish nonprofit organisation strongly focused on the concept of corporate social responsibility (CSR). The association was founded in 2000 by a group of people connected with the private, academic and nongovernmental sectors. The mission of the Responsible Business Forum is to promote CSR as a standard among Polish businesses in order to increase their competitiveness, build public content and help protect the natural environment.
- 36 members.
Shared Members with WBCSD
- (8) ABB, Alcoa, Bayer, Deloitte, Henkel, L’Oréal, PWC, Shell, Coca-Cola.
Building the Business Case
- Organises the annual Responsible Business Forum conference.
- Organises the CSR Market Place event.
- Publishes the newsletter Respo.
- Publishes reports on CSR best practices within Polish companies.
- Undertakes research projects on CSR, such as “Social Corporate Responsibility in Poland. A Basic Analysis.”
- Offers a partnership programme that includes professional debates on CSR, workshops, meetings and project reviews.
- Offers CSR discussions, a series of debates on various CSR-related topics.
- Initiated the Responsible Business League, a Polish network of student organisations committed to promoting the idea of CSR.
- Action2020-related Activities
- The Responsible Business Forum is an active Network with an interest in Climate Change and Mobility. A full Action2020 plan will be forthcoming in 2014.
- Government Engagement and External Collaboration
- Set up a commission with the government to work jointly on issues related to sustainability. There are five proposed working groups, organised around the following topics: sustainable energy, public-private partnerships, sustainable consumption, environmental law and social innovation.
- Collaborates with media actors such as Forbes, Harvard Business Review, Manager Magazine, and Gazeta Prawna.
- Collaboration with Global Network Partners
- RBF has collaborated with FIBS – Finland in the field of diversity and inclusion.
- Netherlands in the publication of the book entitled New Economy Business.
Global Network Collaboration